The primary source, outside of repeaterbook.com, for D-Star repeater locations and info is dstarinfo.com. Most hams that use the newer DR mode radios get the “Nearest repeater” list from dstarinfo.com. If you have not already done so, adding your repeater to repeaterbook is a great start. After that, this should be your next step:
To register on dstarinfo.com do the following:
- Go to http://www.dstarinfo.com/update
- Create an account
- Once logged in with your new account, there will be a “EDIT REPEATER” or “Add New Repeater”
- Fill in the information for your repeater
- Add a module within the same page. This is where you list A, B, C, D, etc..
- Once completed, your repeater should be listed immediately.